In addition to comprehensively marketing your home, Lottmann Realty Group will advise you on the best ways to stage your property. In some cases, we have even partnered with professional staging companies to ensure the very best first impression is made.
Here are a few staging tips we feel make the biggest impact on potential buyers:
- Less is more. Remove clutter and keep on-surface decorations to a minimum. Depersonalize every space.
- Use mirrors generously. This makes smaller spaces look larger and brighter.
- Lighting should be abundant.
- Flooring should be clean and aesthetic.
- Furniture should be proportional, stylish and appropriate. Rent furniture and accents to stage the property if needed.
- Make sure everything is kept clean and aesthetically pleasing.
- Paint the interior of the house and the front door.
- Wash windows—inside and out.
- Replace worn, stained carpeting and cracked floor tiles.
- Decorate the patio or deck with flower pots and furniture.
- Don’t forget the yard—landscape enhancements can make or break a sale.
Our depth of experience differentiates us; our commitment to client service defines us. We look forward to working with you.
Copyright © 2011 Lottmann Realty Group | All Rights Reserved
16647 Chesterfield Grove, Suite 110 | Chesterfield, MO 63005
ph: (636) 812-4400
Bringing People and Properties Together
we'll provide value.